Monday, December 14, 2009

Embedding You Tube videos in Blog Posts

Wish to embed your favourite video from YouTube in your Blog Post?

Follow these steps:
1>Go to http://www.youtube.com
2>Search for your favourite video and click on it.
3>On the Right Hand side of your currently playing video, You will see the description, URL and Embed .
4>Copy the entire code given in 'Embed' .. See the Circle enclosed in Red in the picture attached below:


5>Go to your blog->open the post in which you need to embed the video
6>Post has 2 modes a>Compose Mode b>Edit Html Mode
7>Choose the 'Edit Html' mode and paste the code which you have just copied.
8>Click on Preview and you will see the video embedded correctly.
9>Save and publish the post Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

2 comments:

my reality bit on February 25, 2010 at 12:30 PM said...

oh my gosh. that is too easy. finally!!! all of these other tricks you find on youtube haven't worked for me. i swear, you are my hero.

Sparkling Star on February 25, 2010 at 1:23 PM said...

I am glad that I was able to Help You!! ;)
Please feel free to shoot me an email anytime using the "Contact Me" button on my blogs..

Also, pls feel free to check out My New Blog, Comical Life on comic strips..
Url: http://swathipradeep-comics.blogspot.com

 

Networked!

Disabling Right Clicks

Recent Readers

Recent Viewers

Blog Metamorphosis Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

--added by swathi